Ammeraal Beltech Modular has been an essential source in assisting The Postal Service to reduce downtime and increase productivity by implementing the use of modular plastic belts. Ammeraal Beltech Modular has been progressive in the development of special modular plastic belts and special materials for applications within the Postal Service.
Ammeraal Beltech Modular has successfully solved many issues with our modular plastic belts in comparison to standard flat belting.
On the incline sorting belt, Ammeraal Beltech Modular utilized the uni Light belt, POM-LF material with Rib, Rough Top polyether block amides, a rubber flight in a special pattern, to maximize the thru-put of the mail and enable the equipment that they feed to operate at maximum speeds on a consistent basis.
Key advantages of using uni modular plastic belts:
- Increased mail thru-put and increased productivity.
- Reduced belt cost and reduction of the maintenance window by giving 5-10 times the life of flat belting.
- Provided quick removal for cleaning and overall maintenance of the unit, eliminated tracking, lacing and stretch problems on long, straight and level runs.
- Incline application
- Straight running application
- Diverting and control applications
- High capacity handling
- Acceleration and accumulation applications.