In order to produce and process
safe and quality product good
hygiene is essential.
Poor hygiene can adversely
effect the product at any stage
during the process -slaughter,
chilling process, cutting,
deboning, packing, distribution,
retail trade and transport to the
home of the consumer.
The meat must not be contaminated
with unwanted bacteria.
Poor hygiene can reduce the
product shelf life.
Advantages of uni Modular Plastic belts:
- Easy to clean
Reduce downtime for cleaning
- Strong, thick product supports
Allow more load/impact
- Unique pin locking system
Faster, simpler maintenance
- Stainless steel reinforced side flexing belts
- Higher product load capability/
- Easy to clean roller top belt
For more hygienic crate/
- Unique sprocket engagement
Higher product load capability/
- 1 in. pitch easy to clean belts
Capable of transferring
- F.D.A. approved materials and
U.S.D.A. accepted plastic modular belts