uni Product for the Corrugated Industry
|uni QNB are accepted as the new material handling standard in modern corrugated production plants. They are found on most new installations and are also being retrofitted also into older production lines. The total installed volume of QNB plastic modular belts continues to grow each year as plant operators learn the advantages and understand they represent totally reliable solutions. Each year many new plants fully equipped with thousands of square meters of uni modular plastic belts are built and hundreds of conveyors with uni QNB are now installed across the global corrugated industry.
uni QNB is a flat, solid, smooth and even surface increases safety for the personnel and eliminates stack tippage, sheet warp, and pressure damage or marking on the lower sheets.
- Pitch: 25.4 mm (1 in.)
- Standard belt material: Blue POM-SLF
- Standard pin material: Red PA6.6
- Permissible tensile strength: 35000 N/m (2398 lbf/ft)
Product features and operational benefits:
- Strong, bi-directional belt for long conveyors
- Unique locking system for easy maintenance
- Unique sprocket engagement reducing pulsation and increasing load capacity